The latest weapons for automated search and exploitation of vulnerabilities in a site.

• Everything written in this article is invented and does not call you to illegal actions. Know, if you want to use the material for your own purposes, this can lead to criminal liability. All information is provided for informational purposes only! Getting started...
    a4bc3ead-96fb-48ad-830b-48037aeaf9e4-image.png
    Today I introduce you to the latest weapons for the automated search and exploitation of vulnerabilities such as xss.

I think that you can appreciate the potential of this sinister framework.
    And he is the largest framework for working with such vulnerabilities.
    There is also a gui launch option.

Here is a picture that awaits you at the same time with settings and other tasks.
    d23106d9-2e7b-4a03-8abb-1a3f6b932051-image.png
    Types of requests, work through tor-proxy, in general, everything is taken into account.
    It’s easier to list what is not in it.
    I apologize for the screenshots, because there are so many options that it was impossible to fit everything.
    c8ef6742-1c1b-4d41-a752-391c390d534d-image.png
    de7264b8-84b5-4b4e-8610-8d85f6b54673-image.png aba245d5-6bf0-4b96-9c35-0587e5e6ac73-image.png

Installation:

git clone https://github.com/epsylon/xsser.git

cd xsser /

cd xsser / this is not an error, just go to the directory of the same name

python setup.py install

./xsser -h

./xsser --gtk (graphical interface)

In order to better understand the tool, evaluate and not lose time on settings and analysis of options, I am attaching you a link where you can see the video and description of the operating instructions.

LIVE Chat
Login in your account to Start Chat