I think you could help me find out if he is real or not.

• Hello, This is quite far fetched and you might not read this as enough people probably contact you but I really need your help. I'm 28, I've met a man on a dating website 6 months ago, although it is short fetched, I fell in love... terribly. However, I am now under the impression that he isn't who he says he is. He is in the army, when I ask to meet up, he makes an excuse not to do it.. excuses which could be overlooked. However, I have mentioned my doubts before to which he got really upset, but nothing was resolved. As hackers, I think you could help me find out if he is real or not.. tell me if he is who he claims to be ect.. where he is.. I understand you are hackers who try to liberate the world from government lies, not Neev and Max from Catfish but you are the last help I could turn to.. Could you please give me some advice on how I can get answers without having to pester him? Any help.. I've google searched his name, his pictures.. no results. At all. It's confusing me. Please help, A very lost lost lost lost person

• @Lost-person said in I think you could help me find out if he is real or not.:

hink you could help me find out if he is real or not.. tell me if he is who he claims to be ect.. where

where we can find this person on the dating site, can you share the link?

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers