My Aunty and Girlfriend are having trouble with their email account and facebook account.

• Hi Anonymous, Good day to you. i am new here. my Aunty and Girlfriend are having trouble with their email account and facebook account. For my Aunty, who has forgotten her email password for a while now. and when she is trying to recover, she was ask to answer security questions, unfortunately, she has forgotten the security questions already since she updated that last 2009. For my Girlfriend, her facebook account is beeing compromise and still being use in the Philippines though shes been here in UAE for almost 6 years now. Appreciate your immediate response and thanks in advance for your help. Kind Regards, Jommar

• To recover your facebook password follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/131719720300233

If your friend can't get into their account because it was taken over by someone else, please show them the Hacked Accounts section of the Help Center so we can help. They can also visit this page to begin securing their account.

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers