Loking for a woman named Elizabeth Cole.

• Hello my name is Doug, I wrote Anonymous a few days ago asking for help with looking in to a woman named Elizabeth Cole email address [email protected] for possibly being involved in an international dating fraud scam. I met her a few months ago, after starting online dating and not having any lucky. One day this woman messages me, we connect and start learning about each other. Like her living in the U.k and me living in Canada, and seemed to be going great. So about 3 weeks ago we started talking about meeting up in person, without really talking to me about putting money down on the ticket she sends me an email say that she had put down the deposit and needed for me to cover the balance. well I got it ready she was suppose to be getting all cleared to come, she asked me to sent the money throw MoneyGram as it was secure and very fast, in total I sent her $1906 Canadian. $1200 for the balance and the I sent her another $706 for her luggage and boxes. I was fully intending on asking her to marry me but the day she was suppose to be flying here to see me. She emailed me telling me that they wouldn't let her on the plane due to taxes she owes from when she was going to school and that, she asked me for the money to pay it and I told her I would have to get back to her and when I did finally email he saying it wouldn't be able to get it to her she kept insisting that I had to do it. When she finally realized she wasn't going to get anymore she told me I had to send her all my information and that she would send me my money back but that I wasn't to contact her again. So I only sent her what she needed return my money back through MoneyGram, and haven't heard from her since. My brother in law and I been doing some digging looking up key sentence's and looking in to her email through Google and other search engine and found that she has multiple web pages saying that she is from different places and the sentence's where linked to a web site that takes internet scam. To learn that most of the letters she wrote me were almost exact match to the letters to other guys, and since she has stopped writing and texting me there is a new woman that has popped up on my face book page out of the blue, and has started in almost the same way. When I wrote you the last time I still wasn't completely sure but know I'm almost positive, and if it is a scam all I want is for the people responsible to be stopped, so no one else gets taken advantage of. If Anonymous could find the time to look in to it, i would be greatly appreciative of it.

• @DouglasMcDonnell said in Loking for a woman named Elizabeth Cole.:

tarting online dating and not having any lucky. One day this woman messages me, we connect and start learning about each other. Like her living in the U.k and me living in Canada, and seemed to be going great. So about 3 weeks ago we started talking about meeting up in person, without really talking to me about putting money down on the ticket she sends me an email say that she had put down the deposit and needed for me to cover the balance. well I got it ready she was suppose to be getting all cleared to come, she asked me to sent the money throw MoneyGram as it was secure and very fast, in total I sent her $1906 Canadian. $1200 for the balance and the I sent her another $706 for her luggage and boxes. I was fully intending on asking her to marry me but the day she was suppose to be flying here to see me. She emailed me telling me that they wouldn't let her on the plane due to taxes she owes from when she was going to school and that, she asked me for the money to pay it and I told her I would have to get back to her and when I did finally email he saying it wouldn't be able to get it to her she kept insisting that I had to do it. When she finally realized she wasn't going to get anymore she told me I had to send her all my information and that she would send me my money back but that I wasn't to contact her again. So I only sent her what she needed return my money back through MoneyGram, and haven't heard from her since. My brother in law and I been doing some digging looking up key sentence's and looking in to her email through Google and other search engin

We will start an investigation and will let you know if we found anything

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers