Laugh out of DDOS-ing website.

• Help! If you are reading this, this message has gotten through the barricade on my Internet. First off, I'm a relatively quiet person, at least that's what I lead people onto believe. I was running a small server out of my Internet for Minecraft. I was quite hesitant to give out the up address publicly, so I have it to some close friends. Now, one of my friends thought it would be okay to give it to someone else... Now that other person has become quite a problem. He decided that it would be fun to crash my server every time I try to launch it again. He also gets a laugh out of DDOS-ing me. Now, I'm not entirely sure of his capabilities, but I've become quite aggravated with all of the problems he has been causing. It has gotten to the point that he is now able to shut down my wireless router. And I really have nowhere else to go. I've gone to authorities, but he gets off with a slap on the wrist every time. I am personally asking for the assistance of anonymous, for you to do anything that is necessary for him to stop this. I'd like to give him a piece of my mind, but I wouldn't even know how to contact him. Please help. I can get you some more information if needed. Thank you, Joseph

• @Joseph The best solution is to add cloudflare.com as DNS, cloud flare ddos protection can handle large amounts of flood

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers