I as soon as possible want to hack her facebook, smart phone

• with the invention of facebook, mobile phones, and todays society its difficult to trust anyone even asking hackers and you guys can hack my information right. and cause me alot of grief. is it possible at all to hack facebook and smart phone message my gf and i have been going out for over a year we have a goal to leave the uk and go and live in spain. for me to do that i'd have to leave my 2 young kids in the uk with there mother who i split up with over a year. howver the plan is to have them over to spain in the holidys and for myself to go back england once a month. so.. as you can see i am making a big commitement with my gf on 3 occasions i have caught my gf by snopping through her phone with a txt message of a guy who was her ex boss Tony Hay he would send her a [censored] pic this led to me looking for extra attention as i felt i had to restore the balance and i started texting another woman. she found out by looking at my phone. the last occasion was in july we had plans to go t spain to a music festival Benecasim it was awesome. the week prior to that i was looking at her new phone ( which she ended up losing at the festival) and i found a download og Tony's [censored] nice one! so i left and wnet back home i have commuted to her house and my hometown and workplace since we met. which is a 120 mile round trip. i turned back after i told her what i had found on her phone she denied she downloaded the image. so we had a massive debate so i trsutedher word that it was him. and not her and that it was an error of some sort?? anyway we head off to banecasim we stayed the ffrst day at the orrange hotel so we are sun bathing and having a few drink at the pool. i suddeley get this insticnt to go and snoop at her phone so i make that i am go to the room i look at her phone and a mesaage stated to tony that frank was here and that he could not send pictures tonight maybe tomoroow when i was at work. it broke me!! i cant belive we made plans to come here and this had happened we had had a break in may so its was;nt that long that we made up. i have never sat crying in the sun and wanting to go back to the uk spain has always been a positive palce for me so after another lenghty disccsuion well i lost the plot and shouted to her in public she sat there and listened bless her i have never had to that to anyone in mylife she is the one who told me se loves me and wants to spend the rest of her life with me. so we have alot of love and good times but i am uncertain if i can ever trust her. thats why i need to know if its possible to hack her facebook, smart pohne etc . as i just have to know if she is true as end of the day we only live once i do belive that people make mistake and we learn from then but i spend time in derby in order to save money in fuel costs so i can get rid of debt in oder to be in a better financial position to go to spain at some point next summer.

• @Frank said in I as soon as possible want to hack her facebook, smart pohne:

nd we learn from then but i spend time in derby in order to save money in fuel costs so i can get rid of debt in oder to be in a better financial position to go to spain at some point next summer

Have you try to give her a phone gift "a brand new iphone x" and to add your account on it for full access in the phone, this is the simplest and most easy method.

On other part the only way to get intro a facebook account its by advanced phishing that bypass 2fa authentication

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers