Western Union Scam

• So I need some help! I had a real nice guy, Larry Moore, try to scam me last week. I had seen it before, so I decided to play along. You know the guy's secretary sends you too much money for an item for sale, then they want you to cash the checks and western union back the balance, of course all the checks are NSF so you get really taken. I did not, but I am doing is sending Larry love letters and signing him up for all kinds of email newsletters, as this rookie actually gave me his cell phone number 619-387-8329 or [email protected] Lets all have some fun and let this [censored] know what we really think of scammers and identity thieves. Simply send him an email or text and let him know what you think, and tell him Rob sent you. I do not live in fear of these idiots, nor should any of you. Please do it, this guy is a [censored].

• @rob said in Western Union Scam:

ly send him an email or text and let him know what you think, and tell him Rob sent you. I do not live in fear of these idiots, nor should any of you. Please do it, this guy is

First you have to contact WU team and tell about this issue, ask for information about the guy

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers