Scamed by NRGBinary.com

• Hello,
    My Case is: I''m a trader withNRGBinary.com & I deposit multi deposits " $360 , $300 and $700" to trade with binary option. My broker Self Al Hamdan told me to transfer my amount from binary option to MetaTrader platform to trade with Forex & commodities.

And he will place me as VIP client and he will operation my account from his side and I''m only observer, After few days of trading and earning profits, he told me to deposit more amount to get more profits.

I told that I don''t have more money right now, then he suggest to give me $20,000 as credit without any charges or fees, and I can return it in two weeks.

I deposited $10,000 after one week from the agreement of the credit. And in the second week I must deposit other $10,000. But I refused to deposit more money cause i knew that company is a scam company from other people from many forums and I have seen a warning from cysec.gov.cy to not conduct with this website. Then I asked to withdrawal my capital without my profit. But they refused because they gave me $20,000 as credit.

My account now $43,292.13 which is $10,000 credit $11,360 my deposit & $21,932.13 profit.

They are saying to me that I must deposit more $10,000 then they will give me my money + the profits.
    Also You can find attached more information about my case.

Alfa media group ltd is the owner of NRGBinary.com and there website is:
    http://www.alfamediagroup.com

You can find there contact numbers and there address. Also my broker Seif AL Hamdan gave my this address : 30 st Mary Axe - The Gherkin. He said this is the company address.

I hope all these information help you with my case.

So any help with my case?

• we start an investigation about this story, future updates will be posted in the blogs section

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers