Anonymous Members members has hacked into my iPad, my laptop, my iPhone, and my desktop

• First of all, I live in the USA in Loveland, Ohio 45140, my address is 22 Iroquois Drive, which I am pretty sure you know since one of your members has hacked into my iPad, my laptop, my iPhone, and my desktop. I am a democrat and a strong liberal who does not mind sharing my Netflix, amazon prime, Hulu plus, or spotify accounts. I feel that I am extremely blessed to be able to afford them, and that other people who are less fortunate than I am should have the same access to them as well. If they were taking money out of my bank account it would be different, but I honestly have no problem sharing with others, since I do believe the Internet should be free, I believe in the first amendment, I believe that the government should not be able to track whatever I am doing or saying on the Internet. It all started in kelseyville, California, I let my neighbors use my desktop, and they installed a root kit in my pc, and I have had nothing but problems with my entire network ever since. I have had all my passwords change, my email addresses were hacked, my husband lost his steam account with thousands of dollars of games on it, and it ruined his $8000 gaming pc. It is mostly in Japanese, but when I run the diagnostics on my PC it traces back to anonymous=true. I do not mind sharing, and the right to free speech, I am with you guys, I just want my admin powers back and be able to get into my old hotmail accounts to recover steam, I am willing to donate money to your cause, because I agree with you, I just want my admin powers back and access to my email accounts. Thank you, Marci Stockhoff -Burnam IP Address 69.133.37.57 Hostname cpe-69-133-37-57.cinci.res.rr.com City Maineville State (Code) Ohio Country United States (US) Provider Time Warner Cable infoSNIPER.net · My Pro Shopping Map data ©2013 - Terms of Use Get the latest information on email scams

• @admin Does MarciStockhoff tells the truth?

Should we trust Anonymous hackers, if I may ask?

• @MarciStockhoff none of our members claim this attack, but if you give us more details maybe we can find out who hack all your devices

LIVE Chat
Login in your account to Start Chat