Twitter suspendió permanente cuenta y quiero borrar twitts

• Tengo suspendida cuenta twitter ( @radicaljavi )Procedimiento habitual no me sirve. Contenidos q no generé... y q ahora no puedo quitar! Puedes abrirme la cuenta para yo quitar twitts q no generé? O conoces quién? Esta ajena situación es grave. Soy padre.

I have a twitter account suspended (@radicaljavi) The usual procedure does not work for me. Contents that I didn't generate ... and now I can't remove! Can you open the account for me to remove tweets that I didn't generate? Or do you know who can do it?I am father

• @volchebyq said in Twitter suspendió permanente cuenta y quiero borrar twitts:

Tengo suspendida cuenta twitter ( @radicaljavi )Procedimiento habitual no me sirve. Contenidos q no generé... y q ahora no puedo quitar! Puedes abrirme la cuenta para yo quitar twitts q no generé? O conoces quién? Esta ajena situación es grave. Soy padre.
    I have a twitter account suspended (@radicaljavi) The usual procedure does not work for me. Contents that I didn't generate ... and now I can't remove! Can you open the account for me to remove tweets that I didn't generate? Or do you know who can do it?I am father

Yes we can reopen the account but will take like 2-3 days, can you provide the email address which is associated with the account?

• @volchebyq hola, ahora no veo cómo ingresé al chat...

• @volchebyq first go on the user profile, click on the right button and after that start chat

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers