Break suspention permanent of twitter to @radicaljavi

• Hei.Someone generated tweets that I didnt generate in my account.They have denounced and suspended me permanently and totally.I have to delete mesages. It's>> @radicaljavi << associated email is [email protected] Let's see if you help me or know who.Urgent

• @volchebyq we manage to recover the account, check your chat messages

• @admin la cuenta sigue suspendida. No se ha recuperado

How to hack ttwiter to remove a reported account that is already suspended.

Hi. They interfered with the twitter account @radicaljavi and generated tweets that I didn't create. The account is reported. And I want to erase those more than 35 tw that I didn't do. Or destroy the account without delay because being suspended does not let me do it. Urgent! I am father!     If someone helps me in solidarity, I can be helpful in your business.     Another option is to deactivate the account, to delete it completely. But being already suspended, it does not allow me to do it through the protocol mode of twitter. You could do it? Or before it would be necessary to reactivate the account, removing the permanent suspension through the hacking of twitter?

• Anonymous China

@volchebyq said in Break suspention permanent of twitter to @radicaljavi:

@admin la cuenta sigue suspendida. No se ha recuperado

How to hack ttwiter to remove a reported account that is already suspended.

Hi. They interfered with the twitter account @radicaljavi and generated tweets that I didn't create. The account is reported. And I want to erase those more than 35 tw that I didn't do. Or destroy the account without delay because being suspended does not let me do it. Urgent! I am father!     If someone helps me in solidarity, I can be helpful in your business.     Another option is to deactivate the account, to delete it completely. But being already suspended, it does not allow me to do it through the protocol mode of twitter. You could do it? Or before it would be necessary to reactivate the account, removing the permanent suspension through the hacking of twitter?

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers