Pine Rest

• In Grand Rapids Michigan there is a Christan mental hospital called pine rest it is the most aggravating place a man can be sent to for any reason the place will not allow any sharing of any kind of any thing a patient may have in there and a employing "checks" on the patient every 15 minute''s regardless of the time of day (when they are sleeping they shine flashlights into every patients room) and they experiment with different drugs on the patients during the patients vacancy if you are considered too happy too angry too sad or too anything you are sent to hall c in which half of the rooms in the hall are digitally locked with nothing but cushions and the doctors pretend to be concerned about your we''ll being when they clearly do not all of the windows are 7 inch thich bullet proof glass the employees are required to say certain frazes and touch people certain ways to test there reactions and if they act up they are sent to hall c and the employees are not fond of there jobs so they are not very reasonable. I think anonymous should hack into there finance''s and deplete the fund''s so they loose there businesses altogether because they have no more stamina to attempt to "help" the patients even though I have supplied my phone number to anonymous I do not wish to be contacted directly by anonymous because you would not be helping just me but all of the adults and children know as patients in there

• @energygod said in Pine Rest:

ey have no more stamina to attempt to "help" the patients even though I have supplied my phone number to anonymous I do not wish to be contacted directly by anonymous because you would not be helping just me but all of the adults and children know as patients in there

We will start an investigation, also you will receive the results on your email asap.

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers