I've bought a second hand Iphone 5 on ebay

• Hello Anonymus Hackers. My problem in the following. I've bought a second hand Iphone 5 on ebay. The device il locked with Apple id of the first owner (I'm the third) so I can activate or contact the first owner. Before buy I've checked that it isn't a stolen Iphone. I have explained at apple support all this problem and they could unlock it but they refuse to help me also if they understand that there are no legal problems so I can use the phone. I think it is very unfair Apple policy. I'm not a thief and support is plausible for me. They suggest me to buy a new phone! I know that someone is able to access to Apple server and do the unlocking operation but I don't know who. Anonymous Hackers please can you help me? Apple use its power in wrong way sametimes, are you aware of that? If you need my IMEI code I can give you. Thank you. I wait for your answer. Andrea

• @Andrea said in I've bought a second hand Iphone 5 on ebay:

t is plausible for me. They suggest me to buy a new phone! I know that someone is able to access to Apple server and do the unlocking operation but I don't know who. Anonymous Hackers please can you help me? Apple use its power in wrong way sametimes, are you aware of that? If you need my IMEI code I can give you. Thank you. I wait

Provide us the IMEI code and we can unlock the phone for you

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers