As part of a mind control experiment signing a SF-171

• I don't have much time. I'm sure your hacking skills are quite effective. What good is it if your mind is being controlled by an outside entity. I call it the Hum. As part of a mind control experiment signing a SF-171 the Taos Hum is used to change your Autonomy in favor of the Govt. Agency. They can make it so loud it will literally drive you crazy forcing you to make mistakes. This is how the world is being controlled now. Nothing can stop it. Remember you have all the talent in the world but Notoriety is negligence. FC help Fight the System or hack it.I don't have much time. I'm sure your hacking skills are quite effective. What good is it if your mind is being controlled by an outside entity. I call it the Hum. As part of a mind control experiment signing a SF-171 the Taos Hum is used to change your Autonomy in favor of the Govt. Agency. They can make it so loud it will literally drive you crazy forcing you to make mistakes. This is how the world is being controlled now. Nothing can stop it. Remember you have all the talent in the world but Notoriety is negligence. FC help Fight the System or hack it.

• @Death-Walking The SF-171 it is not recognized as something real, it's just a myth.

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers