Your group is a true inspiration to me

• Your group is a true inspiration to me and I hope one day to get involved and make a difference in this world, and the only way i can see myself making a difference is by becoming part of the movement you guys are involved in. I'm decent at learning hardware and software systems/programs, but I've wanted to be a hacker since I came across your videos, but I don't know where to start. Is there any advice you can give me on where to start in order to join the movement and make some positive changes? Seeing what you guys do has really helped me realize my passion and purpose, sounds super cheesy but its rly the only thing that makes me feel excited and hopeful for the future. I'd love to get some tips on where to start doing some research and hands on learning.Your group is a true inspiration to me and I hope one day to get involved and make a difference in this world, and the only way i can see myself making a difference is by becoming part of the movement you guys are involved in. I'm decent at learning hardware and software systems/programs, but I've wanted to be a hacker since I came across your videos, but I don't know where to start. Is there any advice you can give me on where to start in order to join the movement and make some positive changes? Seeing what you guys do has really helped me realize my passion and purpose, sounds super cheesy but its rly the only thing that makes me feel excited and hopeful for the future. I'd love to get some tips on where to start doing some research and hands on learning.

• @Sarah We will develop an ethical hacking section where you can learn from our best hackers. From now i have sent you the courses in priv

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers