I buy OLX and a playstation 4

• PERU hello my name is very good Eddy've heard a lot of you and please would you help me, I tell them story suffering a scam buying OLX about 6 days ago, buy a playstation 4 and a ps vita with ilucion to have both around 1155 suns, contact me with this email ([email protected]) every normal vat until the day he told me that the package command told me to send the VAT number and shipping refer nunka was there that get more I never answered but cut me! the number is (941184446) and the account number that is deposited (28517157845022 to name Avendano vargas Arioto) Primea told me that he deposited xa BCP agent and did not accept that amount then I went to the bank! my parents are going to kill me for buying so, please if you could help me get my money mine laying ablamos mail is [email protected] please help I beg!PERU hello my name is very good Eddy've heard a lot of you and please would you help me, I tell them story suffering a scam buying OLX about 6 days ago, buy a playstation 4 and a ps vita with ilucion to have both around 1155 suns, contact me with this email ([email protected]) every normal vat until the day he told me that the package command told me to send the VAT number and shipping refer nunka was there that get more I never answered but cut me! the number is (941184446) and the account number that is deposited (28517157845022 to name Avendano vargas Arioto) Primea told me that he deposited xa BCP agent and did not accept that amount then I went to the bank! my parents are going to kill me for buying so, please if you could help me get my money mine laying ablamos mail is [email protected] please help I beg!

• you are very lucky, the founds was transfer back to you, next time take care!

Online Start Chat

© Anonymous Hackers 2019 TERMS | PRIVACY POLICY

Anonymous Hackers